By Igor Herbut
Read or Download A Modern Approach to Critical Phenomena PDF
Best mathematical physics books
This multidisciplinary reference takes the reader via all 4 significant levels of interdisciplinary inquiry: sufficient conceptualization, rigorous formula, great interpretation, and leading edge implementation. The textual content introduces a unique man made paradigm of public overall healthiness reasoning and epidemic modelling, and implements it with a research of the notorious 14th century advert Black demise catastrophe that killed a minimum of one-fourth of the ecu inhabitants.
Interactions topic. to appreciate the distributions of vegetation and animals in a panorama you must know the way they have interaction with one another, and with their atmosphere. The ensuing networks of interactions make ecosystems hugely advanced. contemporary learn on complexity and synthetic lifestyles offers many new insights approximately styles and approaches in landscapes and ecosystems.
This learn indicates that the Caspian Sea point time sequence own lengthy variety dependence even after removal linear tendencies, in response to analyses of the Hurst statistic, the pattern autocorrelation services, and the periodogram of the sequence. Forecasting functionality of ARMA, ARIMA, ARFIMA and development Line-ARFIMA (TL-ARFIMA) mix versions are investigated.
Good revered and universal, this quantity offers difficulties and whole suggestions on the topic of quite a lot of subject matters in thermodynamics, statistical physics, and statistical mechanics. The textual content is meant for teachers, undergraduates, and graduate scholars of arithmetic, physics, chemistry, and engineering.
- Python Scripting for Computational Science: 3 (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)
- Reflected Brownian Motions in the KPZ Universality Class (SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics)
- Elements of Statistical Mechanics: With an Introduction to Quantum Field Theory and Numerical Simulation
- Fundamentals of MRI: An Interactive Learning Approach (Series in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering)
- Scientific Computing with MATLAB and Octave (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)
- Introduction to Practice of Molecular Simulation: Molecular Dynamics, Monte Carlo, Brownian Dynamics, Lattice Boltzmann and Dissipative Particle Dynamics (Elsevier Insights)
Additional info for A Modern Approach to Critical Phenomena
A Modern Approach to Critical Phenomena by Igor Herbut